Yes it’s another award. I’m really happy to get this.
I was nominated by an amazing writer, A Guy Called Bloke, who perfectly manages to play with words. You should go and check out the blog. I am sure you won’t be disappointed. Thank you very much for the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- Display the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Questions given by A Guy Called Bloke:
1] Do you like to dance?
Yes, I love to dance. But… i do not perform on the stage. Well… I used to when I was in grade 5 but now I dont.
Dancing gives me happiness. I can literally go on jumping around the house if my mood sets in😅
2] Does the colour blue confuse a colour blind ant?
Do ants get colour blind? Wow, I never thought that way.
Haha… I limited colour blindness to humans.
3] Is the truth really out there?
Yes. The truth is really out there. You can never hide anything behind a lie. Can you? For how long will you?
4] Does farting burn calories?
It actually should.
5] Why did 6 cry?
Is it that kindergarden joke? Cause 7 8 (ate) 9?
6] Why are we here.. No, l mean really, why?
I know right why are we? But talking about me… I dont know why I am here. It’s just another lovely world to leave in. I don’t even know the people I meet here. But, it’s nice to talk.
7] Do worms have eyes?
Being a biology student, I know that earthworms do not have eyes. It’s the receptor cells which help them identify the intensity of light.
8] If you were in China, and you had £20 in the back pocket, $23 in the right pocket and 119 Euros in the left pocket, how much would you have if they were not your trousers?
(Was I supposed to answer it in this way? Yikes!)
9] Why the skin of your teeth and how can fleshy teeth actually bite the bullet?
What’d ya say?
10] What happens if Bob isn’t your Uncle?
11] Does Minnie get upset, when people take the Mickey?
I have thought about this too. We’re always into Mickey, and Minnie is left behind.
She surely does get upset. Haha.
- If you could go back in time, what would you tell the 15 year old you?
- Change the past or see the future? Why?
- What inspires you to write?
- What was/is your favourite subject at school?
- What does living mean to you?
- Give a quote that you relate the most to.
- Did you ever wish to become a celebrity?
- What do you have to say about falling in love?
- What is the most beautiful thing in nature?
- Has technology made us lazy or smart?
- Which is the best place you have ever visited?